Saturday, June 20, 2009

MOMENTS...


Some days I woke up feeling great,

Some are not so fortunate,

Sometimes the sun shines so bright,

Some days, things are just not so right,

Yet not a day goes by,

Without me thanking the sky,

For putting you right by my side…

 

There are moments of happiness,

And some filled with sadness,

There are times I fly high,

And there were moments I just sigh,

Yet whenever I turn to my side,

Seeing you there without fright,

I just know that everything will be all right…

 

Some days the birds sing in trance,

Some days the wind refuses to dance,

Some times I laugh and some times I cry,

Some times you’re low and some times you’re high,

Yet I know all that should not matter,

For luck and blissfulness is ours to gather,

From here on to the here after…

No comments: